* Please call for the stock availability * Normal leadtime: 8 week *
Download Datasheet: https://www.lux-rack.com/uvc-air-disinfection-unit
UV-C disinfection air unit for professional use
The Philips UV-C disinfection air unit is a powerful and effective way to disinfect circulating air. It draws air into the unit where UV-C radiation inactivates up to 90% of micro-organisms in 80m3 within just 2 hours (circular coverage 28m2)1. With no need for mounting, the free-standing unit can be wheeled into place in a wide range of professional applications, from offices and retail to hospitality. The aesthetic design delivers well-controlled UV-C radiation (RG0) and can also be used when people are present.
- Achieves 90% air disinfection in 80m3 (volume) in 2 hours(1).
- Circular coverage of 28m.sq.
- No fixed installation or mounting required and replaceable in the room.
- Reliable and strong UV-C irradiance inner chamber.
- User-friendly interface with clear display and range of flexible options.
- Mechanical safety and germicidal effectiveness validated by independent scientific reports:
- Germicidal effectiveness validated by independent scientific report(1).
- Specially-designed mechanical structure to keep UV-C leakage below limit and validated by independent scientific report(2).
- Easy maintenance with display notification for spare parts.
- Housing material: anti UV plastic.
- Philips UV-C lamp: 2*18W PL-L or 4*18W PL-L version available.
- Philips Ballast: HFP 218/236.
- Touch panel: timer button 30/60/120mins & On options, Fan speed button with low, medium and high options, lock button to avoid unwanted operations, power on/off button.
- Display on user interface, which starts counting down on pre-set disinfection duration.
- Four wheels for portable & flexible movement.
Please follow user manual and mounting installation before, during and after operation.
- Office: Disinfect air in small (meeting) rooms up to 28m2.
- School: Disinfect air in classrooms.
- Banking: Disinfect air in hallways, customer waiting and meeting rooms, customer service areas.
- Hospitality: Disinfect air in guest rooms, reception area, office area, conference rooms.
(1) Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology. Test conclusion: Turned the sample on the UV lamp and the maximum wind speed working for 1 hour in a 10m3 test chamber. The test was repeated 3 times. The detection result of the killing rate of staphylococcus while in the air was > 99.9%, which met the standard requirements of the Technical Standard for Disinfection (2002 Ministry of Health P.R.China).
(2) Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology. Test conclusion: Turned the sample on maximum wind speed for testing, and after stabilization, the ultraviolet radiation luminance collected at 30cm around the device was less than 5μ w/cm2, which met the requirements of GB 28235-2011 (safety and sanitary standard for ultraviolet appliance of air disinfection) -188.8.131.52.