The Philips UV-C desk lamp can effectively deactivate viruses, bacteria, molds and spores, in a matter of minutes. Built-in sensors and timers provide an added layer of protection for you and your family.
- All bacteria and viruses tested to date respond to UC-C disinfection(2).
- In laboratory testing, Signify's UV-C light sources inactivated 99% of SARS-CoV-2 virus on a surface with an exposure time of 6 seconds (3).
- Simple to use, with clear contro panel and voice guidance.
- Disinfects surfaces and objects in minutes (1).
- Added layer of protections with sensors and timers
- Philips has 35 year years' experience in UV-C lighting.
- Dedicated driver design for disinfection effectiveness.
(1) Disinfection effectiveness will vary depending on disinfection time, distance and type of surface/object. See product manual/webpage for details.
(2) Fluence (UV Dose) Required to Achieve Incremental Log Inactivation of Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses and Algae Revised, updated and expanded by Adel Haji Malayeri, Madjid Mohseni, Bill Cairns and James R. Bolton. With earlier contributions by Gabriel Chevrefils (2006) and Eric Caron (2006) With peer review by Benoit Barbeau, Harold Wright (1999) and Karl G. Linden.
(3) Data made available to us by the National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (NEIDL) at Boston University, which has been collected from a laboratory experiment conducted by Dr. Anthony Griffths (Associate Professor of Microbiology at Boston University School of Medicine) and his team at the premises of the NEIDL (such data will be the subject of a forthcoming scientific publication by Boston University), shows that Signify’s UV-C light sources irradiating the surface of a material inoculated with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease) at a UV-C dose of 5mJ/cm2 (exposure time 6 seconds) resulted in a 99% reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus present on that surface. This study determined that a UV-C dose of 22mJ/cm2 results in a reduction of 99.9999% of SARS-CoV-2 virus on that surface (exposure time 25 seconds). Research variables are available upon request.
Philips UV-C Desk Lamp (UV-C 紫外線殺菌燈)
Payment / Delivery / Refund
T & C
- Model Name: 9290024731
- Voltage: 220-240 Vac
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 24W
- Life: 9000 hours
- Size: 120 x 120 x 247mm
- Weight: 800g