Philips UV-C Disinfection Trolley
The UV-C trolley with one or two-arms version is designed to disinfect professional surfaces within a coverage of up to 36m2 of circular coverage area or 20m2 of square area. In laboratory testing, Signify’s UV-C light sources reduced SARS-CoV-2 virus infectivity on a surface to below detectable levels in as few as 9 seconds.1 Safety features, as remote control, voice alarm and key locks, are integrated to operate the trolley safely. With the 360° wheels, UV-C trolley is a flexible solution as it can be easily and quickly replaced and repositioned in a room/space. The UV-C radiation of the trolley disinfects with listed timeslot and offers a great variety for options of lamp directions and disinfection durations.
• In laboratory testing, Signify’s UV-C light sources reduced SARS-CoV-2 virus infectivity on a surface to below
detectable levels in as few as 9 seconds.(1)
• 4-log disinfection for 20m2 square area or 36m2 circular area within 30 minutes for one arm trolley, or 15
minutes for two arm trolley(2).
• Environment friendly as no ozone emission, no residue after or during usage.
1 Nadia Storm et al, Rapid and complete inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 by ultraviolet-C irradiation, 2020. Subject to peer review and available only as a pre-print at The UV-C irradiance used in this study was 0.849 mW/cm2. 2 The 4-log disinfection dose for Covid19 is 220J/m2 which is verified to calculate the Irradiance at the distance of below mentioned coverage area: 0.13W/m2. Time = Dose/Irradiance = 220(J/m2)/0.13(W/m2)=1692(S)/60=28 (mins)
• Precautionary measures need to be taken by the user to assure the safety when operating this device (locks, cordoning off of the rooms, signage, key lock switches, etc.). as described in the user manual & mounting instructions.
• To support the operator during set up and usage additional safeguard control are included: a timer to plan disinfection for a
predefined period, remote control, and voice alarm. Additional containment safeguards (such as user manual and mounting
instruction) should be deployed together with the UV-C trolley in order to ensure that no people or animals are exposed to the UV- rays
• Remote control: on/off independent button, 4 options 15/30/60/90 mins. 30 sec delay time before disinfection cycle commences.
• Control distance: maximum 10 meters.
• Housing material: stainless steel with plastic which is anti UV.
• Buzzer & LED indicator: to indicate that the device is active.
• Two Philips UV-C lamp: strong ultraviolet radiation. One arm trolley – 2pcs TUV 30W, two arm trolley – 4pcs TUV 30W.
• Lock and key protection: only authorized person(s) can unlock the key to operate the trolley according safety instruction.
• Voice Alarm: operation is supported by audio guidance on the warnings and procedures of the trolley.
• Touch panel: timer button 15/30/60/90/120 mins, power on/off button, 30 sec delay time when timing is setting.
The UV-C trolley disinfects surfaces that are directly exposed to the UV-C light, emitted by the UV-C lamps fitted in the UV-C trolley. The trolley must not be used in the presence of any persons or animals
Office: disinfect work rooms, meeting spaces, pantries, corridors
School: disinfect classroom floors, desks, chairs, surfaces
Banking: disinfect counters, cash machines and work surfaces
Hospitality: disinfect guest rooms, reception areas, tables, equipment
Food outlets: disinfect preparation surfaces and equipment, food pick up table surfaces
Hair and beauty salons: disinfect operating surfaces, mirrors, counters, chairs and other sensitive areas
Buses and trains: disinfect interior surfaces as seats and handhelds