Special Price: HK$6,300 (T&C apply)
(Please ask for installation charges and extra HK$200 for delivery fee)
Philips UV-C Upper Air Disinfection Unit
Regarding the recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Hong Kong. We will offer the special offer for Philips UV-C Upper Air Disinfection Unit for different applications, such as, office space, data centers, hotel, restaurants, fitness center, clinic areas...etc
Philips UV-C upper air disinfection units and others UV-C products complied with international standard, UL and local (HKSAR) regulations; also approved by Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHA), Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD); Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Scheme by Environmental Protection Department.
We are proud to be the official UV-C disinfection installer/reseller of Signify Hong Kong, Philips Lighting, the world leader in lighting.
Please contact us for more detail of the offer.
Download Datasheet and Installation Guide: https://www.lux-rack.com/uvc-upper-air-ceiling-mounted
• Easy to install; minimal impact on operation
• No ecological damage
• High reliability with minimal operating costs
• Low annual maintenance cost
• Cafés and Restaurants
• Health and Fitness Centers / Gym Rooms
• Data Center
Breathe Healthy Air
As part of the Philips UV-C disinfection upper air device series, Philips UV-C disinfection upper air ceiling mounted is designed to be installed on false ceilings for the disinfection of air in a wide range of applications. Optimized for low ceiling heights, the UV-C rays are distributed at device level and above. The beam of UV-C rays is controlled by specific reflectors and the louvre design. This allows for the disinfection of the air in a space, while ensuring that day-to-day business activities can continue underneath the area where the device is active.
• Allows quiet disinfection of air while business activity continues underneath the device’s level
• UV-C light has been proven to effectively deactivate tested pathogens (1)
• Uses Philips UV-C lamps and drivers
• Environmentally friendly - no ozone emissions during or after use
(1) Reed, N.G. 2010. The history of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation for air disinfection. Public Health Reports January–February, 125(1):15–27
• Philips PL-S TUV lamps included: 4x9W
• Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C)
• Louvres and reflector control the distribution of UV-C at the device level and above, where people are not usually present
• Surface mounted on false ceilings
• Complies with IEC 62471 standard for photobiological safety.
The UV-C Disinfection Products are intended to be used for the disinfection of indoor air, and they are not approved or certified as medical devices. Lux Rack Solutions Limited and the Manufacturer, Signify Hong Kong Limited, do not promise or warrant that the use of the UV-C Products will protect any user from or prevent infection and/or contamination with any viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi, illness or disease. Lux Rack Solutions Limited and the Manufacturer shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim or damage that may arise from or relate to any use of the UV-C Products outside of their intended use or contrary to their installation and operation instructions.